Systems create success no matter the size of the business, procedural protocol and operations can make or break you in today’s world. If you can find a way to systematize your back office processes, then you can stop worrying about day-to-day operations and focus on building your business.
Effective operational systems and processes are critical for success. This especially applies to small and medium sized businesses who find themselves struggling with added overhead, qualified yet affordable employees and up to date technology resources. These types of businesses are often operating on a tight budget, which means every single part of the financial process is critical. The routine tasks of payroll, accounting, reporting, reconciliations etc., are taking away from the core business focus. Organizations spend too much time and energy trying to create back office processes that aren’t effective or, worse, they ignore them altogether. The smart business owners know they don’t have to do everything themselves, but can rely on experts to take a lot of the routine tasks off their shoulders.
It’s alarming how businesses do not take the time to set up proper payroll or bookkeeping procedures, and struggle with routine hiring and personnel issues. Failing to set up your proper bookkeeping or human resources protocols at the outset only creates a mess you have to dig out from later.
Hiring Lotus Analytics is the first step in the right direction to success. We help you set up business-critical processes that are 100% customized based on your business requirements. This not only allows you to stay on track, but also makes it easier to extract the information needed on a regular schedule to make sure you are headed towards success and profitability. Here are just a few reasons to consider Lotus Analytics with your back office systems:
• Costs: Handling your own accounting/payroll or HR may means building and maintaining your own staff. This added overhead is unnecessary and costly, also requiring time by you to train. By “renting” your back office experts with us, you pay for only the time required to complete the services needed in a fast and efficient manner, meaning you save money in the long run.
• Removing Non-Core Activity: This is probably the most compelling reason. You don’t want to be distracted by the bookkeeping because it takes attention away from building your business. You probably didn’t start your business to “keep the books,” we allow you to get back and focus on what’s important.
• Reduce People Management Issues: Outsourcing removes the personnel problems. You don’t have to advertise or recruit, interview, hire, train, etc. Instead, you get people with ready-made expertise, on demand. There is no process building, and it’s done correctly, the first time by Lotus.
• Working with Experts: If you outsource your HR, accounting, and back office functions, then you are getting the most highly trained talent available. Accountants and HR consultants need to stay current on the latest tax codes, rules, and regulations. Tracking new laws and regulations are part of their certifications, which means they have the latest information at their fingertips to help you comply with the law and save money.
Lotus Analytics offers a wide range of back office services tailored to your needs, your business, and your budget. Some of them are listed below.
• Payroll Outsourcing: Our payroll and accounting services help businesses of all sizes free up valuable time and resources. Organizations not only save costs but also increase their income.
• Data Entry: Data entry is quite tedious yet one of the most important processes for any enterprise. Our data entry process is robust, efficient and reliable with proper security measures in place, which enables organizations to use their work-force for core business activities that directly have an impact on their day to day operations and finance.
• Data extraction and enrichment: Handling large amount of data is no cake walk. Data helps you make vital, rational and strategic business decisions and is best managed by a professional and dedicated team. Data enrichment ensures accuracy and consistency so that you can count on the data and make right business decisions.
• Document Imaging: Conversion of data from various sources such as forms, receipts, images and paper documents into electronic format is referred to as document imaging. It allows businesses to store a large amount of data in digital format.
• Directory Services: Directory services are required to store and organize vital directory information to render seamless access to all stakeholders. The information may include target industries, contact details of decision-making team and other vital data such as email address, contact number, designation in the organization, etc.
• Invoice Forms: Another tedious data entry process that includes keeping track of due, partial and paid invoices along with digitizing through the conversion of paper invoices into electronic format. Partially paid invoices can get lost in the shuffle, meaning you lose money, our streamlined invoicing process makes it streamlined so invoices are tracked and recurring to ensure payment.
• Human Resource Activities: Human resource oriented activities help organizations achieve the highest level of employee satisfaction and streamlined business processes. Lotus Analytics helps organizations to not only free up their precious time but also to develop a better HR strategy inclusive of screening and hiring, auditing, compensation, leave management, retention, performance management and building better procedures and workflows. This helps enterprises save on cost, time and effort while enjoying better inter-departmental synchronization and higher ROI.
• IT Support: Post-sales support or technical support is indispensable to any organization as it directly impacts customer satisfaction and hence customer retention. Customers would call into discuss their product’s warranty related issues or technical support for troubleshooting minor or major issues. It’s therefore of utmost importance for it to be dealt by a team of professional with sound technical expertise and customer service experience. Our IT support services not only ensures customer satisfaction, but also unburdens your in-house staff from managing multiple responsibilities. It results in higher employee morale, higher customer satisfaction, and increased ROI.
Leave it to Lotus Analytics and stop sweating the small stuff, get back to doing what you love. At Lotus Analytics, we are dedicated to fulfilling your accounting, operational and back office needs. When you are confident that your accounting, bookkeeping and other back office services are in good hands, you can concentrate on doing what you do best: growing your business!